The Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE) is a written examination all dental students and graduates must challenge to be considered for state dental licensure in the United States. This board examination is high-stakes, assessing the four years of basic science, dental science, and clinical training we learn during dental school.
This guide serves as a resource for all dental students, recent graduates, and foreign-trained dentists looking to tackle the INBDE. We’ll cover everything you need to know about the INBDE!
Some topics we’ll discuss:
- What is the INBDE?
- What is tested on the INBDE?
- How should I study for the INBDE?
- What do I need to pass the INBDE?
- When and where do I take the INBDE?
- What is the INBDE exam day like?